Archive for March, 2017
March 08, 2017
After months of testing, THE ONE has landed and is available now. A “Big Brother” to the d20, this thing is a beast! If you enjoy the d20, you will want to have THE ONE in your toolbox as well. Click on the Rotary link below to check ’em out!
March 08, 2017
The brand new noisemaking, game changer is finally here!!! Introducing the big brother to the d20, THE ONE linear slide style rotary machine is here. Features an enhanced and more efficient slide, inline geometry that means less loss of power transmission, built in rubber band hooks, and an upgraded motor. In other words- a d20 in beast mode. Want to tattoo more efficiently than ever? Look no further!
- Swiss precision motor with dual ball bearings to handle big jobs providing more torque than the d20
- More torque means it can deliver the same consistent punch at lower speeds as well as handle bigger needle groupings
- All aluminum body
- 4.7oz lightweight design with great balance that’s easy on the wrist, only .1 oz heavier than the d20 but with the same great balance
- Linear slide style makes setup easy, even for a first time rotary user
- Great for shading, coloring and lining
- 4mm Stroke
- Works with all rotary ready power supplies
- Non-silent rotary provides audible feedback
I will be adding standard colorways soon, keep your eyes peeled. Custom colorways are available but may add time and cost. Any questions about specifics, please reach me through the contact form and note what you are looking for.