d20 ROTARY MACHINE
The OG noisemaking game changer that has made believers out of anyone who’s tried one. Used by the best of the best! The d20 is uses the same powerful swiss precision motor as the d10, but features a slide for those that prefer a linear motion versus true rotation. They have the classic good looks and soul of a coil machine, but are all rotary.
- Designed and modeled in CAD by Shag, a builder with over 18 years experience making tattoo machines for some of the world’s best.
- Precision DC motor with lots of torque. Will work with all new, rotary ready, digital supplies . No special, proprietary supplies needed.
- Adjustable speed via voltage. This allows the same machine to be used for a variety of tattooing styles and for lining or shading while retaining the same powerful hit.
- 4.6 oz Aluminum uni-frame will take the abuse while keeping weight down.
- Guillotine style tube vice fits a variety of tubes while not crushing them.
- 4mm Stroke
- Linear slide format means these are great for rotary gurus, or the uninitiated. Setup is a snap and the learning curve is very low