THE ONE ROTARY MACHINE
The brand new noisemaker is finally here!!! Introducing the big brother to the d20, THE ONE linear slide style rotary machine is here. Features an enhanced and more efficient slide, inline geometry that means less loss of power transmission, built in rubber band hooks, and an upgraded motor. In other words- a d20 in beast mode. Want to tattoo more efficiently than ever? Look no further!
- Swiss precision motor with dual ball bearings to handle big jobs providing more torque than the d20
- More torque means it can deliver the same consistent punch at lower speeds as well as handle bigger needle groupings
- All aluminum body
- 4.7oz lightweight design with great balance that’s easy on the wrist, only .1 oz heavier than the d20 but with the same great balance
- Linear slide style makes setup easy, even for a first time rotary user
- Great for shading, coloring and lining
- 4mm Stroke
- Works with all rotary ready power supplies
- Non-silent rotary provides audible feedback
d20 ROTARY MACHINE
The d20 is uses the same powerful precision motor as the d10, but features a slide for those that prefer a linear motion versus true rotation. They have the classic good looks and soul of a coil machine, but are all rotary.
- Designed and modeled in CAD by Shag, a builder with over 18 years experience making tattoo machines for some of the world’s best.
- Precision DC motor with lots of torque. Will work with all new, rotary ready, digital supplies . No special, proprietary supplies needed.
- Adjustable speed via voltage. This allows the same machine to be used for a variety of tattooing styles and for lining or shading while retaining the same powerful hit.
- 4.6 oz Aluminum uni-frame will take the abuse while keeping weight down.
- Swing gate style chuck fits a variety of tubes while not crushing them.
- 4mm Stroke
- Linear slide format means these are great for rotary gurus, or the uninitiated. Setup is a snap and the learning curve is very low